Company name: Empire Die Casting
Type of industry, product, or service: Aluminum and Zinc Die Casting & Machining to the Automotive and Commercial Markets
Job Title: Floor Inspector – 3rd Shift (11pm – 7 am)
Location: Macedonia, OH
Contact: Joseph Rivera, Quality Manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Performs and records inspections of in-coming material, in-process, and final release of product.
- Performs and documents required testing of product (metal analysis, x-ray)
- Conducts 1st piece or last shot inspections, as directed.
- Identifies and controls non-conforming product in accordance procedures.
- Initiates corrective actions / preventive actions, to improve products.
- Maintains equipment and work environment in good order.
- Provide organizational assistance, as needed.
At least two years of manufacturing experience. (Automotive, a plus)
Ability to interpret Engineering drawings, blueprints, or other technical documents.
Experience with manual / electronic gaging equipment (mics, calipers, air gages,)
CMM (Zeiss Calypso, a plus)
Possess basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Data entry)
High School or equivalent