Company name: Marlin Manufacturing Corporation
Type of industry, product or service: Temperature Sensors and related accessories
Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Cleveland / Parma (Near 130th and Snow)
Contact: Kirk Teutschbein, email@example.com
Requirements and Qualifications:
An Original Equipment Manufacturer of temperature instrumentation is searching for a Quality Manager to administer and manage the Company’s Quality Systems.
The successful candidate will have experience in managing and maintaining ISO9001 certification.
Practical experience, knowledge and understanding in administering QMS software is required. Familiarity with UniPoint is a plus.
Other position responsibilities:
– Conducting internal audits
– Developing QA-related policies and procedures
– Investigating quality issues and customer complaints; leading teams to resolve these issues
– Management of non-conformance, corrective actions and RMAs
– Document Control, Records Control
– FMEAs, control plans, process mapping
– Publishing quality data for use by other departments
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD insurance, 401(k), vacation and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay commensurate with experience.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline is preferred but not required. Minimum experience of 3 years in a Quality focused role is required.