Company name: Supply Technologies
Type of industry, product or service: Distribution/Fasteners
Job Title: Mechanical Inspector/ Lab
Location: Solon, Ohio
Contact: Tom O’Neill
Requirements and Qualifications:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provides testing and inspection support to Supply Technologies branches
- Record technical information, dimensional, mechanicals and performance testing.
- Provides technical support to internal customer as requested including drawing, specification review with interpretations.
- Support New Product Introduction (NPI) activities which includes creating customer sample submissions, i.e., PPAP, FAI, ISIR, etc.
- Responsible for inspection and testing equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Two-year degree in related field (preferred) or equivalent experience. Minimum three years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of PPAP and SPC charts.
- Understand drawings, applicable test specification, GD&T and dimensional layouts.
- Proficient with metrology methods utilizing an array of inspection equipment.
- Knowledgeable in gage calibration.
- Familiarity but not limited to with proficiency testing, neutral salt spray, sample preparation (cutting, mounting, polishing, etching) and interpretation.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional manner and appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills