To efficiently place job opportunity notices on the Cleveland ASQ web site, please provide the following information (use the Posting template):
- Name of recruiting organization or employer.
- Position/job title.
- Location of the position.
- Contact information including name and phone number or email address.
- Type of industry, product or service, in one or two words.
- Brief description of applicant requirements and qualifications, i.e. skills, education, training, experience, certifications.
The open job opportunity info can be sent as a Word document (.doc or .docx format) to the Job Placement Chair. PDF job descriptions are also acceptable, so long as all of the above information is included or conveyed via email. Postings will remain active approximately 60 days, unless otherwise requested.
Members: Click the link in the POSITION column for the full job description, responsibilities, etc.
|DATE POSTED||EMPLOYER/ RECRUITER||POSITION||POSITION LOCATION||TYPE OF INDUSTRY|
|4/30/2021||Solon Manufacturing Co., inc.||Quality Manager||Chardon, OH||Fasteners and measurement devices|
|5/20/2021||Zimmer Biomet||Senior Quality Engineer SQE||Broadview Heights, OH||Medical Devices|
|5/25/2021||Dynamix Group||Multi-Site Corporate Quality||Cleveland, OH||Manufacturing|
|7/22/2021||Dentsply Sirona||Quality Compliance Manager||Charlotte, NC (or potentially remote)||Medical Devices|
|7/28/2021||Global Talent Resources/Recruiting Firm||Quality Manager||Aurora/Solon, OH area||Manufacturing|
|8/27/2021||Onward Technologies (recruiting firm)||Quality Manager||Jonesville, MI (paid relocation)||Automotive Tier 1 Supplier|