To efficiently place job opportunity notices on the Cleveland ASQ web site, please provide the following information (use the Posting template):
- Name of recruiting organization or employer.
- Position/job title.
- Location of the position.
- Contact information including name and phone number or email address.
- Type of industry, product or service, in one or two words.
- Brief description of applicant requirements and qualifications, i.e. skills, education, training, experience, certifications.
The open job opportunity info can be sent as a Word document (.doc format) to the Job Placement Chair. PDF job descriptions are also acceptable, so long as all of the above information is included or conveyed via email. Postings will remain active approximately 60 days, unless otherwise requested.
Members: Click the link in the POSITION column for the full job description, responsibilities, etc.
|DATE POSTED||EMPLOYER/ RECRUITER||POSITION||POSITION LOCATION||TYPE OF INDUSTRY|
|8/20/2019||Thermo Fisher Scientific
|Staff Supplier Quality Engineer||Oakwood Village, OH||At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer|
|7/15/2019||Pro QC International||ISO 13485:2016 and FDA 21 CFR Part820 Quality Auditors (1099 Contract)||Ohio||Quality and Engineering Solutions|
|6/16/2019||Rhinosystems, Inc.||Quality Officer||Brooklyn, OH||Innovative consumer medical products in the nasal care field.|